Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy 100!

It has taken me a little while... but this is my 100th post!!  WOW!  I wanted to try to make a list of my 100 favorite things... or 100 things I want to do... or really just 100 of anything... but that would be a really really long list... so instead I chose some my favorite posts, one from each month... so here it goes...

Brittany came home... and came to visit me in Atlanta... we had such a great time!


Atlanta flooded... we spent a good deal of the flood in the airport waiting on Patrick's flight...


Patrick had fall break... we got to see U2 in the Georgia Dome...


David and Cherie got married... it was such a great time...


Patrick and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary... I actually wrote about it in a series of posts...


These are just a few of my favorites... looking back over these last few months has been so fun!!  I have enjoyed writing about the little things in my everyday life... Here's to 100 more!
Photobucket

No comments: