Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sneak Peak

I promise that I will post the proposal story soon... we have jumped head first into planning... so I have been crazy busy!!!

I have so much to write... I just haven't had a few free moments to sit down and type it all out... this weekend I will work on that.  In the meantime... I thought I would give you a little sneak peak...









One more thing... a few people have asked how I painted the sign so fast...  Well, I must be honest, I painted it back during Christmas when I was painting all the other ones.  I wanted to paint one that had two different colors (schools)... but that board was already base coated red... so it needed to be UGA and another school... so I decided on Auburn... since I had the paints... so after I painted it, it just looked naked without a name... so I added the name and put it up for safe keeping... you never know, right??  I'm so glad I kept it!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Libby and Sid said...

Can't wait to hear the whole engagement story. I've been checking the blog daily waiting for it! LOL! Still so excited for you two!