Monday, January 25, 2010

New Signs...

I wanted to show you one of the signs I did recently... it's like the ones I made at Christmas time... only it's more for any time of the year.  I made this one to keep... it will hang in our house next football season...


Yes... that's right... it will hang in OUR house next football season... Patrick proposed and I said yes... so hopefully by next football season we will be "The Hearns."

I am so excited!!!  I have so much more to write about the proposal... stay tuned!
Photobucket

5 comments:

david said...

big congrats :)

kate said...

Elizabeth -- I am so, so excited for you both! Such a fun time! He's such a lucky man!! Yay! :)

Lynda @ SportsMadGirl said...

Congratulations!!!

Paul and Sarah said...

Man girl you move vast painting.... did you have that hiding in the closet ;)

Congrats we are so happy for you guys!

TronG said...

Congratualtions Elizabeth! He is a very lucky man and you are so deserving! Best wishes on all of the planning.

-Traci