Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010... a few thoughts...

Um... first of all, I thought I lived in Atlanta... I must be wrong because the last few days the temperature has been about 17 degrees... I think someone must have transported me to New England... it's not supposed to be this cold in the south!!

I know I am a few days behind... but what can I say... I have been swamped with work!  So without further ado... a few thoughts on 2010...  These are things I want in the year to come...

-Work out more... I don't really work out much at all, so working out more should be pretty doable.  I want to be healthy and fit.

-Be a better friend.  I work a lot, and I work weird hours... sometimes I use that as an excuse... this year I want to use the time I do have to be a better friend... like having more movie nights... like our Elf night (pic below)

-Stay committed to my Bible Reading.  Patrick and I are doing a read through the Bible in a year schedule... we have already done the New Testament... I want to stay focused and get through the entire Bible.

-Keep my focus on today... I am a worrier... especially about things I have no control over. I want to keep my thoughts on today and let tomorrow care for itself.

-Stay warm... ok maybe that is just a thought for now... but it is serious!!  The wind chill is in the single digits... I am thinking Florida sounds really good right about now!
Photobucket

No comments: