Monday, November 9, 2009

Wedding Bells...

This weekend I got to participate in the wedding of one of my dear friends from UGA.  Cherie and I met on the first day of classes our freshman year.  I had class with her roommate, Kirby, then the three of us met up for lunch at Bolton dining hall.  We have had some great times together... spring break '03, VN, my Chinese roommate, Honduras, football, the dining hall... the list goes on and on... It is so neat to stay in touch with friends who have known you for so long... through so many ups and downs!

I have enjoyed getting to know her new husband David over the last few years too.  He is definitely the perfect compliment to Cherie.  They are such a fun and giving couple.  I look forward to the many years of friendship we have ahead of all of us!  Congrats to you both!!!

Dana and I... trying to show off our cute boxes...


Dancing with the groom... such a fun time!!


Now time to dance with the bride a little...


Kirby and Kristin... friends since freshman year... we are only missing Cherie...


More precious dorm friends... Mel and Dana...
 

I look forward to a few more of these reunions when we can all get together again... Mell Girls!!!
Photobucket