I have started trying to shop smarter... for example... I often go to both Kroger and Publix... and sometimes Target before I have all my groceries. I make lists instead of just going to the store on a whim... and I FREEZE things! Bread especially... because I was always throwing away moldy bread.
I have tried again and again to cut coupons... but usually I get excited about it... then I get overwhelmed with trying to find the best place to use them... and using them before the expire... and only buying things I need, not everything I have a coupon for... Then I discovered...
This website is AWESOME!! She posts all kinds of great deals... and she has an interactive grid for everything that is on sale that week. It is teaching me how to keep up with my coupons... and my money saving!
I am not a expert by any means... but I am learning... and dare I say having a little fun... I challenge you to take a look this site... you will learn something guaranteed!

No comments:
Post a Comment