Sunday, September 13, 2009

26 things...

I was thinking the other day about starting a long term series for my blog. You know, something I can do each week, yet it will always be new. I came up with the idea for 26 things... I will choose one for each letter of the alphabet. The topics will be broad so they can accommodate many different subjects.

For the first cycle I am going to do... 26 Things I am thankful for...

I invite you to join me by commenting on my posts with things you are thankful for. I think it will be a great way to reflect on just how blessed we all are!

On a side note... How bout them Dawgs?!?!?! I guess they just wanted to make it exciting for all the fans! Great game last night! Feels good to have a "W" against Spurrier. It's going to be an interesting season. It's GREAT to be a Georgia Bulldog!
Photobucket

No comments: