Tuesday, September 15, 2009

26 Things... Apples

I am thankful for Apples... Macintosh Apples that is... :-)



When we were roomates in college, Brittany had a Mac and she was always raving about how much she loved it! I didn't really have too much experience with Macs, I was a PC girl... or so I thought. The more I researched Macs, the more I started to like them... and now I can say that I love mine probably as much as Brittany loved hers!!



I also LOVE my IPods... yes I have 2, it's a long story. They have made my journeys to North Carolina much much better! I don't have to worry about finding radio stations and they going out of range... I just plug in my Ipod and drive drive drive!

I also enjoy downloading sermons from great churches around the country on my IPod. I have never really been able to sit still long enough at home to listen to sermons (I always see so much around the house that I need to do.) However, in the car I am a "captive audience." It is so wonderful to be able to compile many different sermon series together in one handheld device.

I think I am now officially an Apple Girl!
Photobucket

1 comment:

b said...

Yay for Apples! I love that you love yours as much as I love mine.