You are probably wondering why I called this post "Part Two"... no it's not a typo... I called it this because it is my second start at blogging. I did it just over a year ago but then stopped... my very first post is "Why the blog".
Well friends, I have decided to pick it up again. I love looking at other people's blogs, keeping up with them, and learning how they do life each and every day. I plan to blog about what's going on with me... I'll also post some of my cooking and crafting projects. It will be an interesting outlet for me to use my journalism background (my degree is in broadcast, so don't expect any long drawn out sentences. The simpler the better, that's what my professors taught at least.) I think it will be fun to marry this with my creative/crafty side.
So as I set out on this new expedition into cyberspace... I am hopeful that I will be able to keep it up this time.
Until next time... Happy Blogging!
No comments:
Post a Comment