Day Two of my adventure to visit Patrick:
After a delicious omelet for breakfast we headed out to explore the North Carolina Science Museum in downtown Raleigh... the best part, the museum is free!
There was a beautiful planter full of HUGE sunflowers outside the museum... too bad it was covered in bees!
Inside the dinosaur part of the museum... we are getting to be pros at taking pictures of ourselves.
Watch out for giant bugs!!! They also had the largest cockroaches I have ever seen... too gross for a picture though.
Sorry Mr. Frog... I'll just have to blow you a kiss...I'm sure you've heard the story about the girl who kissed a frog then he turned into her prince. Well, this girl found her prince without ever kissing any frogs... I am so lucky!!
Have you ever heard of the comedian Brian Regan? He has some pretty funny sketches... one of our favorites is about snow-cones, so when we saw a stand outside the museum selling them we had to get one!!! It was banana flavored.
After a quick drive through the N.C. State campus. We stopped at Snoopy's for a hot dog lunch. It is local favorite, and it was GREAT!
No comments:
Post a Comment