Tuesday night I got to visit with some precious friends. John and Cassie have been married a little more than a month, and they have been dear friends since our college days in Athens. Cassie and I spent three years together on FlagLine, we also lived together, along with Rebecca and Erin, for a year in 214 St Andrews (like Valentine's Day). During much of that year John was a frequent visitor to the gals of 214.
One of my last nights in Athens with John, Rebecca, and Cassie-- "The Fam"
After graduation, when I moved back to Atlanta, John and I lived about ten minutes apart. We switched out cooking duties and ate dinner at each other's apartments about once a week.
I am so excited they are finally married! They are such sweet, funny, and giving people. I know that no matter where life leads all of us... we will be my friends for the rest of our lives. We have moved from college days, to jobs, to their marriage, I can't wait to see what will happen next... maybe babies in the "fam"?!?
At John and Cassie's wedding, July 11, 2009

No comments:
Post a Comment