Friday, September 3, 2010

Not so Foodie Friday...

It's been quite a while since I last posted... and I have been quite busy...

There are so many things I need to post... I think I could post everyday for about a month and not run out of material.  I am working on several posts... including some new Foodie Friday recipes... for now though... I have just a few pictures to explain what I have been up to lately...

Bridesmaids Luncheon and Girls Weekend...



Our Wedding Rehearsal...



Our Wedding day...


I leave you with a story from this evening.  Now that I am a "Hearn"  I have inherited what some people call "Hearn luck".  I learned quite a few things about this particular kind of luck on our honeymoon... we had another perfect example tonight.

Before we were married, Patrick was living in our apartment and I was living with my parents.  On the drive between the two places you pass a Krispy Kreme... we would always check as we drove by to see if the red light was on... it kind of became a joke.  Well tonight, on the way home from picking up some things from my parents, the red light was ON!  We didn't see it until it was too late, so we missed the turn.  We decided to turn around... but we got stuck at a long light, then we had to U-turn, and we got caught at another red light.  By the time we got back to Krispy Kreme... you guessed it... the light was OFF.  As if that is not bad enough... the Krispy Kreme was closed!!!  We like to call that "Hearn luck".

Happy First Football weekend!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Paul and Sarah said...

Dont start with luck thing already! There is no "Hearn luck" or lack there of. Its all what you make of it. Behind all of those traffic lights and the Krispy Kreme being closed was all part of God's Plan! That's what I tell Paul all the time.