Friday, July 9, 2010

The List...

So here we are at Friday again... and once again it has been a week since I posted anything.  This wedding planning and working makes a girl busy!  I did cook this week... but neglected to take any pictures... so instead I thought I would give you a list of things that have been on my mind...

1. 43 days... that's right a mere 43 days until I marry my best friend!  6 weeks from today my girls and I will be getting our nails done and getting ready for our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner... What Fun!!

2. It is HOT outside!!  I am consistantly amazed about how much I can start to sweat as I walk from my car to the store... crazy!!

3. I love the OnDemand workouts on our cable!  They have so many to choose from... so I can change everyday... I never get bored... plus they keep you inside... see point above.

4. I LOVE the new show Boston Med... it is so cool to me!  It is reality tv... but more like a documentary.  I highly recommend it if you have not seen it.

5. For lunch today I am making pita pizzas... I put the recipe up here for a Foodie Friday once before... so today... go back and look at it... and pretend like I am not a total blog slacker!

43 DAYS!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know you're getting so excited about your wedding~ we got married Sept. 27 last year--it was a perfect time of year I think! You won lovely blog award on my blog today~haha! Pass it along if you want/have time! Pocket of Presh