Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Braves... and an update

This week Patrick and I went to our first Braves game together... we might be banned from now on though, because the Braves played horribly!

Our first stop was at the Atlanta landmark... the Varsity!!  So bad for you... yet it tastes so good!


We got our tickets on "2 for 1 Tuesday"... so we got to go to the game for about $20... not too shabby!


The last few minor league games we have been to Patrick has really wanted some ice cream in a little helmet... guess what...  This time we got it!  So fun!

We also moved down to the lower level a little closer to the game (the stadium was pretty empty overall).

Even though the Braves lost 0-6... we had a great time... and made some wonderful memories!

Now for the update...

I have been thinking a lot about a way to blog all the wedding festivities that I haven't written about yet... let's be real... that is pretty much all the wedding festivities!  I want to make sure I write about each one, for my own scrapbook/memories.  So I am thinking I will make it a weekly feature... Wedding Wednesday... until I finish all I want to write about.  That way I will get to relive those once in a lifetime moments once a week.  That being said, I will blog about our honeymoon very soon... We had such a great time at Disney, I can't wait to share those memories!!


Photobucket

No comments: