Monday, May 3, 2010

Engagement pictures...

They are here!!  Our engagement pictures are all done.. . and they are quite lovely if I do say so myself...

Two weeks ago we went to Simms Park in Suwaneee to take our engagement pictures with the wonderfully talented James and Lindsay Christerson.  They are good friends of my friends John and Cassie Moates, so I knew it would be like meeting friends!
We had such a great time...  although, I don't think we will be heading to New York to start a modeling career any time soon.
I love that they were able to catch us in some very natural moments... moments that truly symbolize our relationship.  (The picture above is Patrick "spinning" me.  What can I say, I'm a dancer at heart!)

And just for fun... we showed our team colors for a few pics...note, we are holding the opposite team's shaker.

But I think out of all of them... this is my favorite... I think it will be in our signature frame at the wedding... what do you think?

If you want to see more pictures go to their Facebook page, A.D. Photography.  Or visit their website... If you want to see all the images e-mail me or comment here and I will send you a password.

We totally recommend James and Lindsay for any photos you need... wedding, family, baby, anything!  They are so fun... and as you can see, their pictures are GREAT!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Lauren Thomas said...

As a fellow photographer, I can say great photos!
Your love/hate relationship od GA and Auburn made me think of my friends. They actually got married at The Carl House in Auburn, GA. They thought it was a sign! Lol.

Libby and Sid said...

Love, love, LOVE these pictures!! Patrick is a way better sport about your rivalry than Sid is about ours! Then again...it would probably different if you were a "bammer." :-)