Monday, May 24, 2010

Cleaning lady...

Just call me the cleaning lady... I spent literally ALL day today cleaning my apartment!  Well, all day minus the two hour Grey's Anatomy finale on Hulu.  I cleaned everything... base boards, bleached the kitchen... the whole thing!  Now I don't want to touch anything... I don't want to get it dirty!

I did find one new cleaning supply that I love...

I went through about 6 of those over the last few days... it was so convenient to just put the little duster pad on... and go for it.  I highly recommend this!

I also highly recommend this...


A Chick-Fil-A Peach Milkshake...And, if you have the 2010 calendar the May coupon is for a free shake (which is what I used to get mine).  A great treat after a long day of work!!

Tomorrow I am going to be running all kinds of errands to get ready for Patrick's graduation this weekend... I am so proud of him!!!

*Photos from Google images*
Photobucket

No comments: