I would have never imagined that December day when a strange boy called me that a year and a half later we would be getting married... my first blind date and last blind date, all rolled into one.
The other night I was lying in bed trying to go to sleep, and I couldn't help but pinch myself thinking I must be dreaming. I have prayed for him and for us for a very long time, long before I knew his name. I prayed that God would guide each of our steps... so that when we finally met we would be in step together. What a faithful God we serve!
Each time I see him, I get more excited about our lives together. With each new day, I love him more... though I am really not sure how my heart grows every day... it's crazy really!
We compliment each other... where I am weak he brings strength. We make a great team!
He likes me when I'm "nappy"... early in the morning... when I've had a rough day... when my hair is crazy and I have no make-up on... he loves me and tells me I'm beautiful!
He is my best friend... I have had the time of my life in our relationship so far... I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives as husband and wife!


No comments:
Post a Comment