I decided to google "Weight Watchers Mexican food"... this is what I came up with... the recipe tastes really good! The serving size is a little small... but just eat it with a salad and you will be good!
Weight Watchers Layered Mexican Chicken
-1 package boneless skinless chicken breasts
-2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
-3 cups fat free sour cream (I used 2 and it was fine)
-2 cups reduced fat Mexican cheese
-2 cans (4oz each) chopped green chilies
-2 tsp cumin
-1/2 tsp black pepper
-12 corn tortillas
-Salsa... to use as a garnish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and spray a 9x13 or lasagna pan with non-stick spray.
Boil the chicken. Let it cool. When the chicken is cooled cut it into bite size pieces.
Mix the chopped chicken with the black beans, sour cream, 1 cup of cheese, chilies, cumin, and pepper.
Cut the tortillas into strips, layer the bottom of the pan with half of the strips. Overlap as necessary. Place half of the chicken mixture over the tortillas. Repeat (tortillas then chicken). Top with the remaining cheese.
Bake for 30 minutes. This makes 12 servings.
No comments:
Post a Comment