First, I have decided I have too many "weekly features." Trying to tackle 26 things, football stories, and Foodie Friday each week has been a little too much. I have been so focused on keeping up with my weekly stories that I have slacked on really writing about everyday life. So in the interest of my blogging sanity I have decided to put 26 things on hiatus. After football season it will return (I will do one more this week, since it is a football off week.) Patrick warned me when I started all three things that it might be too much... unfortunately, I did not listen. I now see he was totally right!
Next, I spent much of today compiling some of my blog entries into a book on blurb.com. It is so much fun! It's kind of like scrapbooking only without the mess. It will be a while before I finish it... but I had such a good time getting it started. It was so much fun!
Lastly, it is freezing in Atlanta... ok not really, but it is supposed to get into the 30's tonight! Luckily for us my meteorologist friends at work say it will be back to the mid-seventies by the end of the week! YAY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment