Saturday, October 10, 2009

26 things... Digital Camera

I am thankful for... my Digital Camera.

I love having a digital camera. It would be so hard to go back to the days when you just took a picture and hoped it turned out... now we have "insta- develop" cameras. I love taking a picture and then viewing it instantly to make sure it has the right lighting, framing, etc.

I have a super small camera that I take everywhere... it is so handy, I use it to take pictures of just about everything. (I will post some great new pics next week).

We are so lucky to live in a time where we can preserve our memories so easily!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Lynda @ SportsMadGirl said...

I too carry my camera everywhere I go. You just never know when you might need it

BTW, I tried your BBQ pork recipe for dinner last night. It was SOOOOO good.