Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happpy Halloweenie!!


My mom called me on my way home from North Carolina and asked me if I could stop by their house on my way home.  She said she was making me a Halloween costume.  Then she said, "I bet you have no idea what it is..."  I did not.  I always had homemade costumes when I was growing up... so I thought she might have pulled one of those out... I should have known better.



My dad got her an embroidery machine a few years ago.... and she has been going ever since she learned how to use it.  I think this is the first time she has made me something to wear... I have monogrammed towels, and seasonal towels, bags etc.  She found this super cute Halloween design... it even showcased a dachshund like our beloved Fred.



I took this picture using the self timer... a consequence of not having roomates...

Thanks for the costume mom!

One more thing... GOOOOOOOOOO Dawgs.... beat the Gators!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: