Wednesday, June 27, 2012

15 Week Update

We are still trying to get the hang of taking these pictures... it's difficult because I'm not really showing just yet.


Size of Baby: According to babycenter.com the baby is about the size of an apple, weighing around 2 and a half ounces. 

Maternity Clothes: Sticking with stretchy summer dresses, they are so comfortable!  So glad they are in style and easy to find this summer.

Gender: We'll see at the end of July... I'm kind of thinking boy, not sure why.

Belly Button In/Out: Still in, thank goodness! 

 Stretch Marks: None so far... hoping it stays that way.

Labor Signs: None so far... praying these won't happen for a long time! 

Movement: Maybe a few flutters?  We did the flashlight test... babycenter.com says if you shine a flashlight at your belly the baby's eyes are developed enough they will move away... I think I felt him/her move a little!

Sleep: I'm trying to get used to sleeping on my side.  I'm still able to sleep on my stomach, enjoying it while it lasts.

What I miss: I think I finally got my taste back for Diet Coke... though I haven't had any.  I have found myself wanting one the last few days.  

What I am looking forward to: Vacation!  My work schedule finally came out... so refreshing to see a week of vacation in there!

Cravings/Aversions: Still loving Mexican food... but I think that's pretty normal for me.

Symptoms:  Less nausea, more energy... however a combination of summer temperatures and pregnancy have led my fingers to swell... so I am drinking lots more water!

Best Moment This Week:
 A great date night with Patrick Friday night.  We are trying to soak up all the time we have just the two of us!


Photobucket

No comments: