Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Walk this way...

I know I started back blogging last week... and so far, I have been pretty quiet... that's because not too much has gone on with us the last few days.  Except that, I am finally starting to feel back to my old self.  My energy is back, and I don't feel sick all day!  Thus, I  have finally started a little exercise routine that will hopefully keep the two of us in shape until December.

I am not pushing it too hard, or doing anything overly strenuous... or overly ambitious.  I have decided I am going to have a goal of walking three days a week, for at least 30 minutes.  As it gets cooler, I may add more days, it just depends on how I am feeling.

Does anyone have any advice on anything to add to my walking?  Or any music I need to add to the 'ole Ipod... because let's just say music really helps!

Weekly post coming tomorrow!
Photobucket

No comments: