I'm about a day late this week... ooops... we've just been busy living life.
Size of Baby: According to babycenter.com the baby is about the size of an avocado, weighing around 3 and a half ounces. Apparently, the baby is about to start a growth spurt... so a lot of changes coming!
Maternity Clothes: Stretchy summer dresses... and I finally broke down and wore some maternity capris this week. They are so comfortable.
Gender: We'll see at the end of July... I'm still thinking boy, not sure why.
Belly Button In/Out: Still in, thank goodness!
Stretch Marks: None so far... hoping it stays that way.
Labor Signs: None so far... praying these won't happen for a long time!
Movement: I'm pretty sure I felt the baby a few times this week. I am looking forward to feeling more soon.
Sleep: Getting better at sleeping on my side.
What I miss: Diet Coke... it's so weird because just a few weeks ago it was the last thing I wanted.
What I am looking forward to: This doesn't have a lot to do with the baby, but I can't wait for the Olympics in a few weeks. We had such a good time watching the trials last week.
Cravings/Aversions: Still loving Mexican food... but I think that's pretty normal for me.
Symptoms: I am feeing so much better this week. I've even had a few days with no nausea! Yay!
Best Moment This Week: We got to see friends in a variety of circumstances this week, including a cookout to celebrate the 4th with our church family.
No comments:
Post a Comment