Size of Baby: According to babycenter.com the baby is about the size of a lemon, weighing around 1and a half ounces.
Maternity Clothes: Sticking with stretchy summer dresses, they are so comfortable!
Gender: We'll see at the end of July... not really sure what I think at this point.
Belly Button In/Out: Still in, thank goodness!
Stretch Marks: None so far... hoping it stays that way.
Labor Signs: None so far... praying these won't happen for a long time!
Movement: Maybe a few flutters? Looking forward to feeling more soon.
Movement: Maybe a few flutters? Looking forward to feeling more soon.
Sleep: I'm trying to get used to sleeping on my side. I keep waking up on my stomach, unfortunately, I don't think that will last too much longer.
What I miss: As crazy as it sounds, I miss Publix subs. However, last week I discovered I can eat a chicken finger sub... never thought I would miss eating sandwiches.
What I am looking forward to: Feeling the baby move more in the next few weeks.
Cravings/Aversions: No real aversions at this point... craving Mexican food, but that's not really a new thing, I always want Mexican food.
Symptoms: I have definitely had less nausea this week, YAY!
Best Moment This Week: Finally getting to tell everyone our little secret! It's so good not to have to hide it anymore.
*I am going to do my best to do these posts each week. I think it will be a great way to chronicle my pregnancy. *
No comments:
Post a Comment