Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wedding Wednesday... Sneak Peak

This week I am going to take a break from posting about showers... luncheons... flowers... etc, I am going to give you a sneak peak of some of our professional pictures!  They are fantastic!!  James and Lindsay at AD Photography did a wonderful job!  Here are just a few of my favorites...

We have more than 1300 pictures... literally... so I am finding it difficult to narrow it down to just a few...

This is the only time I cried all day... I love my girls!

We decided not to see each other before the ceremony... we could not see each other on the other side of the door... a very precious moment before the ceremony!

One of my absolute favorites!!

I'm one lucky girl!

Sweet Anna...


All the girls...

 All the boys...


 We're married!

 Sealed with a kiss!

There are so many more AWESOME pictures!!  I would love to share them all... but I think they might explode my blog memory...

If you want to see the rest... leave a comment and I will e-mail you the password for our website!
Photobucket

No comments: