-Today is our two-month-aversary... we have officially been married two months! It has been such a great time... it truly feels like just last week we were getting everything prepared for the wedding. We are so blessed!
-I mentioned this on Tuesday... but we are now the proud Aunt and Uncle of our second precious niece. Reagan Mackenzie Hearn surprised everyone by arriving 6 weeks early this week! Reagan will have to stay in the hospital for a bit, but she is doing great... we can't wait to meet her! We could not be more excited about our new niece! I see lots of hairbows and Princesses in my future...Aunt Eliz is going to spoil these girls for sure!
-It is a really awkward weather time right now... when we wake up the temperature is in the 40's... then by the afternoon it is in the upper 70's.. a 30 degree shift in a matter of hours... geez!
-I am loving baking for fall! Just this week I made pumpkin bread and apple cake... there are so many delicious fall flavors! I will post the apple cake on Foodie Friday tomorrow.
That is all... no pictures today... just some thoughts about our life right now... we are so excited about what lies ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment