Disney's Hollywood Studios that is... We spent our second day at Disney at this park. It rained off and on all day... so the pictures are a little sparse... and in some of them we look pretty rough... but we had a great time... so that is all that really matters!
This is in front of our first ride... The StarWars ride... a classic!
Then it was off to the Muppets in 3-D... aren't my glasses stylish??
Patrick even took me to see the Beauty and the Beast show! It was wonderful! I love the movie and the show was even better! It was just like I remembered it when I was younger!
For dinner, we ate in the park at the Sci Fi Cafe. It is a really fun place to eat. You sit in "antique cars" that are lined up like you are at the drive-in... there are even some Sci Fi clips playing on the big screen!
We tried to get several pictures in front of the big hat... this is the best we had...
We ended our night with Fantasmic! This is the multifaceted show they put on twice a week! It was fantastic! I really don't have the right words to describe everything that happened... it was once in a lifetime!
Up Next... Animal Kingdom!
No comments:
Post a Comment