He is an answer to many many prayers. I waited 25 years and two months to meet him.
He has piercing blue eyes... they are really handsome, if I do say so myself. He is wonderful to me. He stays up late many nights to talk to me when I get off work. He knows me so well.. it's crazy, really. He is so very precious to me!
He is always teaching me something about the Lord. He pushes me to think about everything in terms of the Gospel. It is so awesome to have someone in my life who is always showing me what it looks like to love and serve the Lord.
We do disagree on a few little things... football teams, avocados, and my love of coffee. But in the end I think those things can be overlooked... except for that one very important game each year.
Last December, as I was pacing back and forth, more nervous than I have ever been, waiting for my blind date to pick me up... I never dreamed, ten months later, HE would be the one I love so very much... I can't wait to see where we are this time next year... I am excited about what the future holds!
Happy Birthday!

No comments:
Post a Comment