Wednesday, November 25, 2009

UGA vs GT

There are many different memories I could write about for the Georgia vs Georgia Tech game.... there's my freshman year when the weather was nice and we stomped the Jackets 51-7.  It was my first UGA vs GT game and the weather and outcome could not have been nicer.  Then my sophomore year when the game was in Atlanta and scheduled for around noon, so of course, we had to practice in the early early morning hours.  We were there long before it was light outside and the temperature was well below freezing... so needless to say our hands and feet were ice cubes!

However, I think the game that is seared in my mind most is the 2004 game...



This is what the band looked like for pretty much the entire game... raincoats on... I did not have a seat that game, but I think it was a blessing because that way I did not get so wet.


I think my favorite picture from the night... my sweet friends, Brittany and Dana... trash bags as raincoats... so fun!

Needless to say that game was pretty miserable... the good part... we came out on top!!  I think my completely numb feet and legs were grateful for that!  I would have been very upset if we hadn't pulled it out... let's Go Dawgs!

No comments: