I know, I know... I too used to be a day after Thanksgiving decorator... but, with my crazy work schedule I really wanted to go ahead and get it done when I had the chance. But, just so you know... I won't be turning on the lights until after Thanksgiving... so I'm still somewhat of a post Thanksgiving decorator.
I love decorating for Christmas, I think I would keep my trees up all year round if I could. Sorry, no pictures just yet... I will post them for Nester's Tour of Homes, it's December 14th... get ready!!
I also made some Christmas Crafts this weekend... they are so much fun! I even got to use my power drill I got last year for Christmas!!! No pictures of those yet either... I am giving them as gifts, so I don't want to give it away... but soon I will post pics and a story!!
All in all it has been a super fun and productive weekend... those are the best kind right?!?!?! Oh, and one more thing... in case you missed it the Dawgs came out on top Saturday. It was truly a great game. It's great to be a Georgia Bulldog!!
Have a great week everybody!
No comments:
Post a Comment