Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Shoals Shower

I realized that I missed some very important wedding recaps when I took my impromptu blogging hiatus  last year.  So, I thought that this week would be the perfect time to do finish blogging about the events that led up to our wedding... almost one year ago!

A few weeks before the wedding Patrick's family threw us a lovely shower in the Shoals.

Dana, our matchmaker, even got to come with us to see Patrick's hometown... it was an interesting road trip to say the least...

 With our Moms...

And my lovely sisters in law... 

I got to meet so many of Patrick's aunts, cousins, and hometown friends.  It was so much fun to hear stories of Patrick as a young boy.  We got so many wonderful and personalized gifts that will always remind us of the Shoals.  In addition to the typical gifts for the home... we got some tools for Patrick.

It was a great day all around!
Photobucket

No comments: