Friday, August 5, 2011

Foodie Friday: Mini Monkey Bread

Welcome back to Foodie Friday!  I got this recipe from Kim's blog "Grin and Barrett".  She took the basic monkey bread that makes a HUGE cake and broke it down for individual servings!  It is the perfect way to make this delicious treat a tad bit more healthy... because it helps you keep your munching to one serving instead of the whole cake.

Ingredients:

-1 can refrigerated biscuits
-Butter, melted
-Cinnamon
-Sugar

Place the melted butter in a small bowl.  Place the cinnamon and sugar in another bowl.

Cut each biscuit into quarters... dip each piece in butter then cinnamon sugar mix.

Place the pieces into large muffin tins... I used a mini bundt pan... I put about 8 pieces (2 whole biscuits) in each cup.

Bake for 14-17 minutes... or according to directions on the biscuit can.

Enjoy!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Erin said...

This is a great idea! My husband could easily eat a whole pan of Monkey Bread if I let him. Thanks!