Friday, November 12, 2010

Foodie Friday...

I have been busy this week!  So... I haven't really cooked anything new.  Ooops... I know I am letting everyone down!!

I will post a link to a recipe I posted more than a year ago... in honor of the Georgia vs Auburn game... here is the recipe for Patrick's favorite... Chicken Spaghetti.
It does not disappoint!

A few weeks ago I posted about how I was trying to dip my toes in the land of couponing... I have done a few more trips with coupons and I am quite pleased with my savings.  Patrick is starting to think we might need a bigger pantry with all the stocking up I am doing.

Today I took a quick trip to Publix to pick up a few things and a sub sandwich for lunch.  Before I post how much I spent on this trip... I want you to guess... Here is what I got... *note the total WILL include our whole sub that we got to each for lunch.  Happy Guessing!

Go Dawgs!

Photobucket