It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas everywhere I go… One of my favorite Christmas things are photo Christmas cards. I have been looking all over the web for fun designs, there are so many to choose from! I think I found my favorites on Shutterfly.com, they have such a great selection and their prices are great… plus they are offering 50 free cards to bloggers! You certainly can’t beat that!
I have been looking forward to sending out cards since I found out were were going to be married by Christmas 2010. It is such a fun way to share a special picture with friends and family all over the country. We have so many pictures to share this year, I am so glad that so many of the Shutterfly cards have space for multiple pictures.
I am a sucker for anything with a monogram, that is why I love these two cards. They are so classy and sleek… but for such a great price!
I also love the simplicity of this card. It’s not too fancy it’s just classic and elegant!
There are so many colors for each design! This makes choosing a card great for us, because I know that no matter how hard I try, I won’t be able to get away with a red and black card this year.
I am also thinking about making a wall calendar with some of our wedding pictures. I think that would be a fun way to remember our special day all throughout 2011. The prices are fantastic… you really can’t beat this personalized keepsake!
We have not decided on our card yet; however, I will be sure to share it when we do!




No comments:
Post a Comment