-Patrick and I celebrated our one year dating anniversary over the weekend. We had a wonderful time! We went back to the place we had our first date and we got ice cream again. This year though, it was in the thirties.. so so cold! I am a terrible blogger because as soon as I got to the restaurant I realized I left my camera in my other bag... so no pictures. I promise I will try harder at Christmas.
-I planned to write a much more in depth blog entry this morning... but for some reason I decided it would be a good idea to grab a hot pan with my bare hand (not really, but it's a long story and I am tired). Needless to say my hand did not agree. I got a pretty bad burn, so my morning plans were altered. Don't worry though, I got some burn cream and it's wrapped up... so all is well.
-I have so much to do to prepare for Christmas next week... I feel like it snuck up on me this year! I am excited though because I invested in The Nativity on DVD. I'm not sure when I am going to watch it... we will see...
OK, that is all I have for now... I need to get my beauty sleep! See you on Foodie Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment