Size of Baby: According to babycenter.com our little guy is about 3lbs and 15.7 inches long. He is growing so much!
Maternity Clothes: The cold weather caught me off guard... I finally got some pants and ordered some leggings. Shirts are now becoming a problem... too short!
Gender: It's a BOY!
Belly Button In/Out: Pretty much flat... especially by the end of the day.
Stretch Marks: None so far... but I have a feeling they are coming.
Labor Signs: I may have had my first Braxton Hicks contraction this week... not 100% sure though.
Movement: He moves all the time. He also gets the hiccups quite frequently, so weird!
Sleep: Tossing and turning like crazy, and according to Patrick I have started to snore.
What I miss: Shoes that fit... my feet have started swelling.
What I am looking forward to: Getting everything set up for our little man. We have done so much to prepare this week, it is getting very real.
Cravings/Aversions: I'm pretty boring these days...
Symptoms: My fingers are still swelling... and now my feet and ankles too. Also, strangers have started to notice and comment.
Best Moment This Week: My first shower last weekend. We got so many generous gifts! We are one blessed family!
No comments:
Post a Comment