Saturday, September 29, 2012

29 Weeks


Size of Baby: According to babycenter.com he weights about 2 1/2 pounds, the size of a butternut squash.  He is about 15 inches long.

Maternity Clothes: I'm going to need to go shopping... it's starting to get a little chilly to wear summer dresses.

Gender: It's a BOY!  

Belly Button In/Out: Still in... barely...  not sure it will last another week.

 Stretch Marks: None so far... but I have a feeling they are coming.

Labor Signs: None so far... praying these won't happen for a long time! 

Movement: He moves all the time!

Sleep: It's still going well.  He hates when I lay on my left side, punches me like crazy until I turn over.

What I miss: Wearing my rings easily... I have to drink so much water to get my finger swelling to go down.

What I am looking forward to: My first baby shower coming up soon!

Cravings/Aversions: I'm pretty boring these days...

Symptoms:  My fingers are still swelling... and it's harder to squeeze through small areas.

Best Moment This Week: 
Picking out some things for this little guy!  Notice the start of a diaper stash in the background of the picture.


Photobucket

No comments: