Saturday, October 20, 2012

31 Weeks


Size of Baby: According to babycenter.com our little guy is about 3.3 pounds and around 16 inches long.  They say he is about to head into a growth spurt.

Maternity Clothes: My leggings finally came.  I have never been one for leggings, but they are so comfy!  I see them a lot in my future!

Gender: It's a BOY!  

Belly Button In/Out: Pretty much flat... out by the end of the day usually.

 Stretch Marks: None so far... but I have a feeling they are coming.

Labor Signs: No more braxton hicks this week... praying labor stays away until December.

Movement: He moves all the time. He is getting big enough I can feel where he is most of the time.

Sleep: Tossing and turning like crazy, and according to Patrick I have started to snore.

What I miss: Sleeping well... all preparation for his arrival though, so I am grateful.

What I am looking forward to: Finishing up some projects for him.  It is all starting to come together.

Cravings/Aversions: I'm pretty boring these days...

Symptoms:  My fingers are still swelling... and now my feet and ankles too.  Also, pretty much all my normal shirts are too short.

Best Moment This Week: 
Hearing the heartbeat at our doctor's appointment... that never gets old.


Photobucket

No comments: