Saturday, September 22, 2012

28 Weeks



Well, obviously I have been a little slack on updating the blog... but hopefully in the coming weeks I will get back into a good pattern at least updating once a week!



Size of Baby: According to our ultrasound this week he is about 2 pounds 7 ounces.

Maternity Clothes: I'm still wearing a lot of stretchy summer dresses, but with the cooler weather this week I wore my first maternity shirt.

Gender: It's a BOY!  

Belly Button In/Out: Still in... barely... will probably be out soon.

 Stretch Marks: None so far... but I have a feeling they are coming.

Labor Signs: None so far... praying these won't happen for a long time! 

Movement: I think I felt him doing backflips the other night... he is awake and mobile a lot at night... hopefully we can get that straightened out before he gets here.

Sleep: It's going pretty well... I am getting over a cold this week, so that is complicating things.

What I miss: Coffee, I keep getting cravings when I see all the yummy creamers coming out for the holidays.

What I am looking forward to: Making some stuff for the little man soon.

Cravings/Aversions: Coffee... see above... not too much else... my cravings are boring!

Symptoms:  My fingers are still swelling... and it's harder to squeeze through small areas.

Best Moment This Week:
 Seeing our little man on the ultrasound Tuesday.  He is getting big!  He had his feet touching his little forehead the whole time... a gymnast or maybe a diver?


Photobucket

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Yay! I'm on a little Facebook hiatus, so I missed the boy announcement. So excited for you and Patrick. You look great!