Friday, August 3, 2012

19 and 20 Weeks

Again these last two weeks have been crazy!  We spent nearly a week at the beach with the Hearns... can you believe I did not take a single picture?  I don't have a picture for these two weeks yet... maybe this weekend.


Size of Baby: According to babycenter.com at 19 weeks this little one weighed in at about 8 1/2 ounces and 6 inches long (from head to bottom) the size of a large heirloom tomato.  At 20 weeks he had grown to 10 1/2 ounces and 10 inches... this time from head to heal.  They start measuring this way at 20 weeks (because the legs start to grow and stretch more)... think the size of a banana.

Maternity Clothes: Feeling better all the time... my normal shirts are starting to get a little short.

Gender: We found out this week... official blog announcement and name coming soon.

Belly Button In/Out: Still in, thank goodness!   But it is getting flatter.

 Stretch Marks: None so far... hoping it stays that way.

Labor Signs: None so far... praying these won't happen for a long time! 

Movement: Moving more and more... the ultrasound tech was having to chase the baby this week at our doctor's appointment... we may have an Olympic swimmer on our hands.

Sleep: It's going pretty well... not so easy to sleep on my stomach anymore.

What I miss: Vacation.. does that count?  When is our next beach trip?

What I am looking forward to: More Olympics!

Cravings/Aversions: Fountain Diet Coke... and this week cinnamon rolls.  Luckily we had some for breakfast today!

Symptoms:  Getting bigger all the time... and some of the fatigue is back... but the nausea is gone for now... thank goodness!

Best Moment This Week:
 Finding out what we are having... so excited to start planning specifics for this little one!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Kim Barrett said...

Hey Elizabeth! I'm so sorry I didn't get a chance to speak to you when we were in Georgia :( I love seeing your updates and I can't wait to see if you're having a boy or a girl!!! Praying for you!