Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Looking...

So I realized today that I haven't blogged this week... I had such a great start... and now you probably think I just fell off the blogging wagon.  That is not the case at all, the simple fact is that we have not really done anything blog worthy.

The last several days we have spent lots of time looking for a place to live in a month.  Our lease at our current apartment ends at the end of the month so we are looking... somewhat quickly... for a new place to live.  We would love to be able to rent a small home where we have privacy and a little extra space for guests.  However, we are realistic in our expectations and we know that we may not be done with apartment living just yet.  It is so overwhelming... and frustrating!!

We are trying to balance distance to the church, distance to my work, price, and condition... not to mention safety... so many things!!  We are excited about this next step in our lives together.  Please pray for us as we are in the middle of this tedious process... we want to chose the location that is the best fit for us!

Hopefully we will do something fun this weekend that I can talk about... until then we will be out

Photobucket

No comments: