I made them for Thanksgiving... (I had to work so we just had a little Thanksgiving with the two of us... and we used our China!!)
Green Bean Bundles:
Adapted from Kelly's Recipe
Ingredients:
2-3 Cans Whole Green Beans
1 Package Bacon, cut in half
1 Stick of Butter
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1 teaspoon Garlic Salt
Wrap several beans with one strip of bacon (I usually use about 6-8 beans per bundle). Make as many bundles as you want... make extra because people will eat them up fast!
Melt the butter and brown sugar (you can use more or less sugar depending on how sweet you like them) in a small saucepan. Stir in the garlic salt.
Pour the butter sugar mixture over the top of the bundles. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. You can place the bundles under the broiler for a few minutes after the 30 minute bake time if you like your bacon crispy... but watch them carefully... they burn pretty easily when under the broiler.
I'm telling you... these are a crowd pleaser, and everyone always thinks they take a long time to make... enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment