I know I have kind of fallen off the map in the last few weeks... I have been super busy! I have just been doing a little of this.. and a little of that... not too much to write about, just yet... but keeping busy for sure!
This past weekend I went to Raleigh to visit Patrick. We had our first premarital counseling session, we got started registering (though we still have a LONG way to go), and we visited the jeweler where he got my ring. Additionally, we helped Dana with a little dog problem... just call us the dog whisperers... and we had dinner with Kevin and Julie in Greensboro. It was a whirlwind visit to say the least... though in the midst of all the craziness, we were able to have a picnic and enjoy the wonderful weather! I know the closer we get to the wedding the busier we will be... but there is nothing else I would rather do!!
I haven't stopped since I got home... some day soon, I might have a little free time... I hope at least.
I am so excited that I get to attend the wedding of my friend Damien this weekend! Congrats Damien and Jen!
No comments:
Post a Comment