1-2-3 Dip
Ingredients:
-2 cans of Rotel
-3 blocks of Cream Cheese
-Brown the sausage
-Then place the sausage along with Rotel (I didn't drain it) and cream cheese into a crock pot.
-If you are going to need it quickly cook on High... but I let it cook on low for several hours-- it will take a little bit for the cream cheese to melt
-Stir the dip every 10-15 minutes so it does not burn or get hotspots.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Ingredients:
-1 block of Cream Cheese (8oz), softened
-1/2 cup Bleu Cheese OR Ranch dressing
-1/2 cup Bleu Cheese OR Mozzarella Cheese
-1/2 cup Hot Sauce (I used Texas Pete)
-1 large can Chicken Breast, in water, drained
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Stir the cream cheese, until smooth, in a pie plate or 8x8 pan. Stir in dressing, cheese, hot sauce, and chicken (drained).
Bake for 20 minutes or until the dip is hot and bubbly. Stir before serving... to avoid hot spots.
Serve with chips, crackers, or veggies.
1 comment:
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I loved going to Honduras. It was such a neat trip.
I can't wait to read through your blog, you have so many yummy recipes. I love to cook, so I can't wait to find some new recipes.
Post a Comment