Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm Back!

Hey there... Yes, I confess, I am one of those bloggers.  I got a little behind on my blog... then a week turned into two, turned into a month... and gasp, turned into a few months!  Since I got out of my groove it has been very hard to get it back!  However, I am going to do my best to get it back together... I hope!

Today I am going to list 5 important things that we have been doing since I last blogged... all will be explained better in future posts.

5.  Grocery Shopping
I have been working to get into a good habit on my coupon shopping.  I am not one of those crazy people on TV who has enough deodorant for 5 years in their closet, I try to keep my buys on scale for our family.  I have a stockpile, but it all fits in our pantry.  I am hoping there is a deep freezer in our future... just to make things easier.  Speaking of groceries... can you guess how much I spent on the groceries below this week... I'll post a break-down tomorrow.

4. Moving
One of my best friends, one of my Maids of Honor, our matchmaker...... moved to the other side of the world in January.  "See you laters" are always hard... but I am so excited for her adventure!  I miss her so much already... but I know she is going to do great things!

3. Crafts
I have been making fabric FLOWERS!  To be honest that is what has really filled my free time in place of blogging.  I found a pattern I thought I could make late last year... and it has been nonstop ever since then.  I have now expanded my collection... I can do several different kinds... both pins and hairclips... they are such a stress reliever!

2. Church
Patrick started an internship at our church.  We are SO EXCITED!  He is really enjoying what he has done so far (this is only his second week).  We are both loving getting plugged into our new church family.  If you are ever in Atlanta we would love for you to stop by Mt. Vernon to visit us!

1. Time goes on...
Today is our six month wedding anniversary!  I can't believe it... it seems like just last week we were celebrating at Disney!  We are so blessed!


Alright... those are 5 things we have been up to over the last few months.  Stay tuned for more info on each... Happy Monday!
Photobucket

No comments: