Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's official...

Patrick has officially finished his seminary studies!! I could not be prouder!!  The program at Southeastern Baptist Theological seminary is very difficult... and very intense!  It's a 90 hour Master's program!

The campus at Southeastern is beautiful!!!  This is Binkley Chapel where the graduation took place.


We had such a great time celebrating with his parents and brother Sid.  We are all so proud of Patrick!



I got a cake from Publix and took it to North Carolina to celebrate.  We forgot to bring a knife to the restaurant where we planned to eat it.  So, we asked the manager if they had a knife we could use... this is what they gave us... crazy!


This is one of the major events we had to get past before the wedding!!  I am so excited we are checking those off... I can't wait until August!!

Photobucket

No comments: