Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Whew!!

What a week!  Apparently there is some sort of plague going around the office... let's just say Clorox wipes are my new best friend... anyway it has made my schedule a little loopy!

Couple that with planning a wedding... and needless to say, I have been a little busy!

Add to that, it has been freezing cold and raining forever it seems... all I can say is WHEW!!  It has been a long few weeks!  So here are a few random thoughts... from the last few days...

-Weight Control Oatmeal (the kind they show on the Biggest Loser) is actually quite filling... I am starting to enjoy it.

-It is really sad when you look outside and see a bright sunny day for the first time in a while, only to step out and feel the 43 degree temperature.

-I love avocados!!

-They now make peppermint mocha coffee creamer year round... FINALLY!

-There is so much more to planning a wedding than I ever dreamed!  But I am loving it... and more importantly, I am so excited about my life with Patrick!

That is what I have been thinking about this week... now back to the races!
Photobucket

No comments: