Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow!!!

Well... we got it... we got a pretty good amount of snow here in Atlanta today.  One interesting fact... there was snow on the ground in 49 of the 50 states today... they say people were checking the very tip tops of the mountains in Hawaii for any trace of snow... but they didn't find any.

The snow was beautiful today as it fell and stuck to trees and bushes... I watched most of it from inside our newsroom.  We do however have a huge row of windows... so when we open all the blinds it kind of feels like you are outside.

After I braved the icy roads tonight... I decided to snap just a few pictures...

This was the worst part of my drive... trying to get up my driveway... I decided to cut my losses and park somewhere else.

Pretty, untouched snow!
Photobucket

No comments: